ErateSync is Trusted by Schools and Libraries Nationwide
ErateSync Can Help You:
Automate E-rate Processes
Accelerate back-office, IT Staff, and consultant support while minimizing response delays and optimizing resource allocation
Manage Records Cost-Effectively
Deploy centralized and consistent records management in accordance with the FCC’s 10-year requirements
Establish Documentation Transparency
Create an annual report to give stakeholders transparency throughout the funding process.
Our Competitive Advantage
Modernized E-rate Records Management
- Store and access complete E-rate files in one digital, centralized system
- Eliminate the need to copy and store paper documents
- Minimize time spent looking for missing files through automatic uploads and classifications of records on USAC, Google Drive, or local drive
Simplified Records Management
- Establish user-level security for different levels of access
- Search across funding years or by classification
- Built-in file audit trail to know engagements over the FCC's 10-year requirement
- Generate Funding Year reports to demonstrate annual compliance
Increased Funding Efficiency
- Improve documentation management processes to reduce the manual burden on staff
- Lower audit and review processing time to expedite funding commitments
- Reduce costs and minimize return of funds events
“The initial setup and login process is very easy with ErateSync! We can now efficiently review and retrieve copies of E-rate documents that were uploaded by our consultant. This is very helpful from a compliance standpoint."
-Joseph H., School District IT Director
"The ErateSync tool is easy enough to navigate and provide access to other end-users. Having my organization’s invoices and payments in a single repository is very helpful. The invoices are even broken up into fiscal years and tags can even be added.
The funding year reporting tool will prove to be very helpful as an end-user can select a specific funding year and all documents related to that funding year are populated. The PDF report breaks down the funding year by category such as forms, funding requests, competitive bids, compliance, and more.
Based on my use so far, it will be very helpful in my organization’s efforts to stay organized in maintaining all required documents for our E-Rate-related programs and efforts for many years to come. With all the regulations and requirements involved for participation in E-Rate, maintaining your documentation and paperwork is crucial. ErateSync will aid in that effort."
-Ryan Ibarra, IT Principal - San Diego County Library
"Being the one person responsible for E-rate at my school, ErateSync made the E-rate program much more manageable. I can now easily track and generate a report of all documents by funding year.”
-Vivianna T., Charter School Executive Director